14 days 3.4.2018 $12/page
10 days 30.3.2018 $13/page
7 days 27.3.2018 $14/page
5 days 25.3.2018 $15/page
3 days 23.3.2018 $16/page
48 hours 22.3.2018 $19/page
24 hours 21.3.2018 $24/page
8 hours 20.3.2018 $27/page
- 14 days 3.4.2018 $15/page
10 days 30.3.2018 $16/page
7 days 27.3.2018 $17/page
5 days 25.3.2018 $18/page
3 days 23.3.2018 $19/page
48 hours 22.3.2018 $22/page
24 hours 21.3.2018 $27/page
8 hours 20.3.2018 $33/page
- 14 days 3.4.2018 $18/page
10 days 30.3.2018 $19/page
7 days 27.3.2018 $20/page
5 days 25.3.2018 $21/page
3 days 23.3.2018 $22/page
48 hours 22.3.2018 $25/page
24 hours 21.3.2018 $28/page
8 hours 20.3.2018 $38/page
- 14 days 3.4.2018 $21/page
10 days 30.3.2018 $22/page
7 days 27.3.2018 $25/page
5 days 25.3.2018 $27/page
3 days 23.3.2018 $30/page
48 hours 22.3.2018 $33/page
24 hours 21.3.2018 $39/page
8 hours 20.3.2018 $47/page
- 14 days 3.4.2018 $27/page
10 days 30.3.2018 $28/page
7 days 27.3.2018 $30/page
5 days 25.3.2018 $33/page
3 days 23.3.2018 $35/page
48 hours 22.3.2018 $42/page
24 hours 21.3.2018 $50/page
Don’t lose the anger! – Notizen am Rande.
Photo provided by Flickr
It’s the same with self help, maybe even more so: You can know you should stop hanging around the Internet, but unless you do it you won’t know just how much time really is in a day. You can know you should make to-do lists and plan, but unless you use it, your life will still be a chaotic at-the-last-minute mess, no matter how many benefits you can name of to-do lists. I can tell you every reason why yoga is amazing for you, but if I am not doing it I am not actually gaining anything now, am I. No matter how many benefits you know are in a sugarless diet or raw food, if you don’t eat it you won’t feel it. See what I mean?
A Three Stage Plan to Prepare Our Youth for Jobs That …
Photo provided by Flickr
We will NEVER sell, rent, loan, or abuse your email address in ANY way.The worst of revolutions is a restoration.
- Charles James FoxIf we glance at the most important revolutions in history,
we see at once that the greatest number of these originated
in the periodical revolutions on the human mind.
- Wilhelm von HumboldtAll revolutions devour their own children.
- Ernst RohmNo one makes a revolution by himself;
and there are some revolutions which humanity accomplishes
without quite knowing how,
because it is everybody who takes them in hand.
- George SandWaste no time with revolutions that do not remove the
causes of your complaints but simply change the faces of those in charge.
- Francesco GuicciardiniLike art, revolutions come from combining what exists
into what has never existed before.
- Gloria SteinemEven some of the greatest technology-led revolutions,
or allegedly technology-led, really were only made
possible because of trends already present.
- Scott CookAt last I perceive that in revolutions the supreme
power rests with the most abandoned.
- Georges Jacques DantonDo you think that revolutions are made with rose water?
- Nicolas de ChamfortThe bases for historical knowledge are not empirical facts but written texts,
even if these texts masquerade in the guise of wars or revolutions.
- Paul DemanAll modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement
of the power of the State.
- Albert CamusSecondly, the nature of the revolutions which have
altered the surface of the earth must have had a more
decisive effect on the terrestrial quadrupeds than on the marine animals.
- George CuvierRevolutions are the periods of history when individuals count most.
- Norman MailerRevolutions are born of hope.
- Crane BrintonWhat has marked Chinese society is its level of cruelty,
not just revolutions and wars.
We ought to reject it totally, otherwise in another
upheaval there will be further cruelty.
- Jung ChangRevolutions are not made for export.
- Nikita KhrushchevAll successful revolutions are the kicking in of a rotten door.
- John Kenneth GalbraithRevolutions are always verbose.
- Leon TrotskyRevolutions are celebrated when they are no longer dangerous.
- Pierre BoulezRevolutions are the locomotives of history.
- Karl MarxAll revolutions are spiritual at the source.
All my activities have the sole purpose of achieving a union of hearts.
- Vinoba BhaveThere is little doubt that we are in the midst of a
revolution of a much more profound and fundamental
nature than the social and political revolutions of the last half century.
- Arthur EricksonRevolutions demand enormous sacrifices and,
at the same time, create a new need to change the world again.
- Friedrich DurrenmattHistory is a relay of revolutions.
- Saul AlinskyRevolutionaries do not make revolutions.
The revolutionaries are those who know when power is
lying in the street and then they can pick it up.
- Hannah ArendtIf the experience of science teaches anything,
it's that the world is very strange and surprising.
The many revolutions in science have certainly shown that.
- John PolkinghorneWhen the fabric of society is so rigid that it cannot change quickly enough,
adjustments are achieved by social unrest and revolutions.
- John Boyd OrrIn revolutions authority remains with the greatest scoundrels.
- Georges Jacques DantonI see only adaptations - not revolutions.
- Gordon GettyTerrorists have failed in what is arguably al Qaida's
most important objective -
to trigger revolutions.
- Gijs de VriesThere have been only rare moments in history where
individual histories were able to run their course
without wars or revolutions.
- Raymond QueneauAs for sticking strictly to presently known science,
I will simply point out that we have already experienced
at least two major revolutions in science in this century alone.
- Stanley SchmidtInferiors revolt in order that they may be equal,
and equals that they may be superior.
Such is the state of mind which creates revolutions.
- AristotleAnd revolutions always mean the breakdown of old authority.
- Hu ShihHate is able to provoke disorders, to ruin a social organization,
to cast a country into a period of bloody revolutions;
but it produces nothing.
- Georges SorelLike all revolutions, the surrealist revolution was a reversion,
a restitution, an expression of vital and indispensable spiritual needs.
- Eugene IonescoWe are the men of intrinsic value, who can strike our
fortunes out of ourselves,
whose worth is independent of accidents in life,
or revolutions in government: we have heads to get money,
and hearts to spend it.
- George FarquharI think there was a revolution in poetry,
associated chiefly with Eliot and Pound;
but maybe it is of the nature of revolutions or of
the nature of history that their innovations should
later come to look trivial or indistinguishable from technical tricks.
- Howard NemerovAccordingly, since nothing prevents the earth from moving,
I suggest that we should now consider also whether several motions suit it,
so that it can be regarded as one of the planets.
For, it is not the center of all the revolutions.
- Nicolaus CopernicusThe most important scientific revolutions all include,
as their only common feature, the dethronement of human
arrogance from one pedestal after another of previous
convictions about our centrality in the cosmos.
- Stephen Jay GouldDuring my eighty-seven years I have witnessed a whole
succession of technological revolutions.
But none of them has done away with the need for character
in the individual or the ability to think.
- Bernard BaruchWhen steam first began to pump and wheels go round
at so many revolutions per minute,
what are called business habits were intended to make
the life of man run in harmony with the steam engine,
and his movement rival the train in punctuality.
- George William RussellWe do not believe that the Marxist program,
which embodies the continuity of the experience of
the actual class struggle and real revolutions of the
last one hundred and fifty years,
is a definitely closed book.
- Ernest MandelNow since France has three times in sixty years failed
to obtain practical results from Political revolutions,
all Europe is apt to press forward into new Social
doctrine to regulate the future.
- Lajos KossuthAnd lastly, the political revolutions from 1911 to
the present time have done more to bring about tremendous
social changes everywhere than even the economic and
industrial changes and the new schools.
- Hu ShihRevolutions require work, revolutions require sacrifice,
revolutions, and our own included, require a certain amount of rationing,
a certain amount of calluses, a certain amount of sacrifice.
- Lee Harvey OswaldIt's a radical time for musicians, a really revolutionary time,
and I believe revolutions like Napster are a lot more fun than cash,
which by the way we don't have at major labels anyway,
so we might as well get with it and get in the game.
- Courtney LoveAll political revolutions, not affected by foreign conquest,
originate in moral revolutions.
The subversion of established institutions is merely
one consequence of the previous subversion of established opinions.
- John Stuart MillBut the revolutions and changes which are responsible
for the present state of the earth are not limited
to the upsetting of the ancient strata and to the ebbing
of the sea after the formations of new layers.
- George CuvierI can easily conceive, most Holy Father,
that as soon as some people learn that in this book
which I have written concerning the revolutions of the heavenly bodies,
I ascribe certain motions to the Earth,
they will cry out at once that I and my theory should be rejected.
- Nicolaus CopernicusNo doubt Western civilization has in the past been
full of wars and revolutions,
and the national elements in our culture,
even when they were ignored, always provided an unconscious
driving force of passion and aggressive self-assertion.
- Christopher DawsonNo real social change has ever been brought about without a revolution...
revolution is but thought carried into action.
- Emma GoldmanThose who make peaceful revolution impossible
will make violent revolution inevitable.
- John F.
I believe that to create real positive change in this ..
Photo provided by Flickr