For graduate students: Students enrolled in graduate degree programs and those enrolled as non-degree graduates are subject to the same parameters and must follow the same process as described above except that the written request is submitted to the Dean of The Graduate School, Montana Hall Room 108. If the request is denied, the student may further appeal to the university Provost. The Provost’ decision is the final decision of the University.


Satisfied customers are saying